Sharing catalog links
Catalog allows customers to browse a business’s products or services, ask questions, and engage with the business. Customers can choose a product or service they're interested in, share it with their friends, or message the business with questions.
To share a product or service from catalog:
- Go to Catalog
- Select the item or service you wish to share
- Tap the link icon
- You can then share an item in your catalog with potential buyers anywhere by selecting any of these options:
- Send link via WhatsApp Business: Share the selected item link over WhatsApp
- Copy Link
- Share Link: Share the selected item over email or other messaging apps
- Select the groups or individual chats you want to share the item or service with
- Tap the Send icon
The shared link will directly open the item or catalog if viewed within the WhatsApp Messenger or WhatsApp Business app.
When shared over email or browser, a selector will allow the user to choose how to open the link.
Note: Shared catalog links might not open if the recipient is using a version older than Android 6.0