How to change font size
You can change the font size in a WhatsApp chat in WhatsApp Settings. The font size on other screens in the app are based on your device settings.
Change font size in a chat
- Open WhatsApp.
- Tap More options.
- Tap Settings > Chats > Font size.
- You can select from Small, Medium, or Large.
Change font size on other screens
- Go to device Settings.
- Tap Accessibility > Text and display.
- Tap Font Size.
- Move the slider to adjust the font size.
- Custom fonts aren't supported.
- The path listed above may vary depending on your phone. Please contact your phone's manufacturer for specific instructions.