About linked devices on the WhatsApp Business app
Use WhatsApp Business on Web, Desktop, and other devices by linking them to your phone. You can use up to four linked devices and one phone at a time.
- Linking multiple devices to your business account enables more of your employees to respond to customer messages from anywhere, which can be especially helpful when you’re running an ad campaign or promotion.
- By subscribing to WhatsApp Business Premium, you can connect up to 10 devices so you and your team can handle customer inquiries more quickly. You can even assign chats to specific agents.
- Your phone won’t need to stay online to use WhatsApp Business on linked devices, but if you don’t use your phone for over 14 days, your linked devices will become disconnected.
- You’ll still need to register your WhatsApp Business account and link new devices with your phone.
Learn how to link a device in this article.
These features aren't currently supported:
- Clearing or deleting chats on linked devices if your primary device is an iPhone.
- Messaging or calling someone who is using a very old version of WhatsApp on their phone.
- Using tablets.
- Viewing live location on linked devices.
- Creating and viewing broadcast lists on linked devices.
- How to link a device
Learn about WhatsApp Business Premium