Create and send call links
Create and send a WhatsApp call link so that anyone with a WhatsApp account can join your call by clicking the link. You can send it to a person or group on WhatsApp, or copy the link and share it another way. Call link calls are end-to-end encrypted.
- Tap the Calls tab
- Tap Create Call Link
- Select your call type, video or voice.
- Tap Share Link or Copy Link and send it in WhatsApp or another app
Every time you create a call link the URL is different and secure, with 22 character identifiers so no one can guess your call links. Call links are easy to generate if you forget or lose the link you’ve created. Please store your link if you intend to reuse it. Call links are currently supported on iOS and Android in the calls tab. Anyone with the link can join your call, so only share it with people you trust. Blocked users cannot enter your call link.
- Links expire if they have been unused for 90 days.
- Links can also be revoked by WhatsApp for privacy and security reasons.
- WhatsApp call links are currently only supported on mobile devices.