How to create and share call links
Create and share a WhatsApp call link so that anyone with a WhatsApp account can join your call by opening the link. You can send it to a person or group on WhatsApp, or copy the link and share it another way.
Every time you create a call link the URL is different and secure, so no one can guess your call links. Call link calls are end-to-end encrypted.
Create and share a call link
Call links are easy to generate and currently supported on Android and iPhone mobile devices.
- Tap the Calls tab.
- Tap Create Call Link.
- Select your call type, video or voice.
- Tap Copy Link, Send Link via WhatsApp to share in WhatsApp, or Share Link to share it in another app.
- Anyone with your call link can join your call, so only share it with people you trust.
- Blocked users can’t enter your call link.
- Links expire if they’ve been unused for 30 days.
- Links can be revoked by WhatsApp for privacy and security reasons.