How to use labels
Labels can help you and your business organize and quickly find your chats and messages. You can create labels with different colors or names and add them to a message or an entire chat.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Business Tools > Label > Add New Label.
- Enter label name > tap Save.
Alternatively, tap Chats and swipe down on your screen. Then tap Labels > Add New Label > enter label name > tap Save.
Note: You can create up to 20 labels.
Apply labels to a chat or message
- Chat: Swipe left on the chat > tap More > Label Chat > select the labels you want to apply.
- Message: Tap and hold the message > tap Label > select the labels you want to apply.
Note: If multiple labels are applied to a chat, labels will appear side-by-side. If multiple labels are applied to a message, labels will appear stacked.
Find labeled content
- Tap Chats > swipe down > tap Labels.
- Tap a label.
From the Chats screen, you can also tap on a customer’s profile photo or group icon to see all associated labels.
Business Tip: Creating labels for chats like "New customer" and "Returning customer" helps you keep track of your customers' spending habits.
Tap Chats and swipe down on your screen. Then tap Labels. You can make the following changes:
- Edit a label: Tap a label > Edit.
- Change the color of a label: Tap a label > Edit > tap > choose a color > tap Save.
- Delete a label: Tap a label > Edit > Delete Label > Delete.