About WhatsApp web page
Note: This feature may not be available in your area yet.
WhatsApp Business Premium tools are optional paid features that help you run your business even more efficiently and attract more customers. A single monthly subscription gives you access to available Premium tools. By subscribing, you can easily create a professional WhatsApp web page with a custom address link that’s tailored to your business and easy for your customers to remember.
|Without Premium||With Premium|
|Link based on your phone number||Customizable, easy-to-remember link|
|A web page with your business name and profile picture||A web page with your business name, profile picture, hours, address, website, catalog, and more|
|Easy way to create and manage a professional web page|
Your business’s WhatsApp web page showcases information from your business profile and catalog. It’s also easy to manage because whenever you update your business profile or catalog, your web page will automatically update with that new information.
- A WhatsApp web page can help you build your online presence and credibility, and make your business easier to discover on search engines.
- The more information you put on your business profile, the more information customers can see on your web page. Make sure to keep your business profile updated so your customers can see the latest information about your business.
Create your WhatsApp web page
- Once you’ve subscribed to WhatsApp Business Premium, tap > Settings > Premium > Custom web page & link.
- Tap Create and share web page > GET STARTED, then enter your desired custom address link.
- If the link is not available, try another name. If the link is available, tap CONTINUE.
- Once your link is created successfully, you can tap VIEW YOUR PAGE to see your page live on the web.
- Your custom address link must:
- Follow the WhatsApp Business Policy and Terms of Service.
- Represent your business and not impersonate another business.
- Contain between 5 and 35 alphanumeric characters.
- Not be in all capital letters or all numbers. Capital letters in your link should reflect the capitalization in your business name.
- Not contain special characters (example: ~, !, -), emojis, or spaces.
- Not contain keywords related to Meta platforms (example: WhatsApp, Instagram).
- You can’t have more than one custom address link.
- Customers can still find you at your short link in addition to your custom address link.
Once you create your link, your WhatsApp web page will be live on the web. If you share your link outside WhatsApp, the link will lead customers to your web page. If you share your link inside WhatsApp, the link will open a chat with you. You can also print out a QR code for your link and display it at a physical location.
Change or delete your WhatsApp web page
- Tap > Settings.
- Tap next to your business name.
- Tap , then tap Change link or Delete link.
- Note: You can only change your link once every 90 days. If you delete your link, your web page will be removed from the web and your link will become available for others to claim.
After you delete your web page, customers can still find you at your short link.