How to print your QR code for WhatsApp Business
To make it easier for your customers to discover and contact your business, print your WhatsApp QR code and display it prominently at your place of business. You can also download a WhatsApp QR code sticker template to frame your code.
Print your WhatsApp QR code
- Open the WhatsApp Business app.
- Tap More options> Business tools > Short link.
- Tap View QR Code.
- Save a photo of your QR code. You can do this in two ways:
- Take a screenshot of the QR code.
- Tap SHARE CODE and select Photos on your device.
- Open your device’s Gallery, and open the image of your QR code.
- Crop the image so that only your QR code is displayed.
- Print your Whatsapp QR code.
- If you want to use the WhatsApp QR code sticker template, be sure the dimensions of your printed QR code are eight centimeters by eight centimeters.
- Make sure you maintain the QR code’s aspect ratio. You can do this by printing your QR code directly from your mobile device or by emailing it to your computer and printing it from there.