How to engage with customers using the WhatsApp business directory
Note: This feature may not be available in your area yet
The WhatsApp business directory gives WhatsApp users the ability to search for WhatsApp businesses within their communities without leaving WhatsApp. It’s a great tool for expanding your business and connecting with new customers.
Businesses that list themselves in the directory could see an influx of customer messages. We recommend these best practices to help manage an increase of customer questions:
- Use quick replies and labels to manage incoming messages.
- Update your business profile to ensure customers can access your business information.
- Create a catalog to showcase your products and services.
- If you have a physical storefront, print out a QR code, and place it in your window. This gives people an easy way to find your business on WhatsApp both online and offline.
- Follow these account security tips to make sure your account is secure.