How to engage with customers using the WhatsApp Business directory
The WhatsApp Business directory gives users the ability to search for businesses without leaving WhatsApp. It’s a valuable tool for expanding your business and connecting with new customers.
The WhatsApp Business directory is currently only available in Brazil and may not be available in your area yet.
Best practices to help grow your business on the Whatsapp Business directory
We recommend these best practices to help manage an increase of customer questions:
- Your business profile is central to your business’s presence on WhatsApp. It should contain all the information customers want to know about your business. Keep your business profile updated and add a profile picture to attract potential customers, as well as show them that your business is trustworthy.
- Use quick replies and labels to manage incoming messages.
- Create a catalog to showcase your products and services.
- If you have a physical storefront, print out a QR code, and place it in your window. This gives people an easy way to find your business on WhatsApp both online and offline.
- Follow these account security tips to make sure your account is secure.