How to engage with customers using the WhatsApp Business directory
Note: This feature may not be available in your area yet
The WhatsApp Business directory gives WhatsApp users the ability to search for WhatsApp businesses within their communities without leaving WhatsApp. It’s a great tool for expanding your business and connecting with new customers.
Businesses that list themselves in the directory could see an influx of customer messages. We recommend these best practices to help manage an increase of customer questions:
- Your business profile is central to your business’s presence on WhatsApp. It contains all the information customers want to know about your business. Keep your business profile updated and add a profile picture to attract potential customers, as well as show them that your business is trustworthy.
- Note: To help you build trust with your customers, your business profile shows the month and year you joined the WhatsApp Business app.
- Use quick replies and labels to manage incoming messages.
- Create a catalog to showcase your products and services.
- If you have a physical storefront, print out a QR code, and place it in your window. This gives people an easy way to find your business on WhatsApp both online and offline.
- Follow these account security tips to make sure your account is secure.