Can't receive notifications on Opera
Web and Desktop
If you aren't receiving notifications on WhatsApp Web, make sure your notifications are turned on in your browser.
Turn on notifications
- In your browser, click Turn on desktop notifications within the blue banner above your chats list.
- Follow the prompts on the screen.
Note: If you don't see the blue banner, refresh the page. If you still don't see the banner, you might have muted or turned off notifications in your WhatsApp settings.
- In your browser, click the Easy Setup icon > Go to full browser settings.
- Alternatively, click Opera > Settings.
- Click > Privacy & security > Site Settings > Notifications.
- If "https://web.whatsapp.com" is under the Not allowed to send notifications list, click the More icon next to it > Allow.
Alternatively, click the lock icon by "web.whatsapp.com". If the dropdown by Notifications is set to Block, change it to Allow.