How to shop while chatting with businesses
Some businesses share lists containing a selection of up to 30 items in their catalog that match requests when chatting with customers. This can make it easier to find the desired item.
Business Tip: Businesses can share their offerings directly with you in a chat. This helps you save time on looking for the product or service you want.
Shopping while chatting with businesses
- Open WhatsApp.
- Go to the Chats tab > tap a chat with a business.
- You can tap the shopping button icon (or) next to the business name to access their entire catalog or send a message to let the business know what item you’re looking for.
- Enter your message in the chat. Tap SEND.
- If the business uses lists, they can share a list of possible matches. Tap the list.
- Enter your message in the chat. Tap SEND
- From the catalog or list, tap next to an item to add the item to your cart. You can also tap an item to open the product detail page. Then, tap ADD TO CART.
- Tap orto adjust the quantity of an item in your cart.
- Tap VIEW CART or the Cart icon (or) from the Catalog menu or in your message with the business.
- Tap Add a message if you’d like to send a note with your cart. Then, tap PLACE ORDER .
Once the business has your cart order, they’ll discuss your payment options.
About shopping on WhatsApp